I’ve had this domain since 2006 and it has taken on various incarnations since then to support my business and non-profit interests.
In 2020, after a number of quite significant life events, it will take on a new role.
I intend to post fairly regularly on a diverse range of topics including:
- Entrepreneurial and business learnings from my 18 years working in my own technology businesses.
- Market failure and irrationality.
- Quirks in public markets and resulting opportunities.
- Private markets and venture capital gossip.
- Behind the scenes stories from my time at Sargon, GrowthOps and Trimantium.
- Challenges and announcements from my new business Galactic Bioware
I am also likely to post niche content in the realms of skateboarding, DOTA and survivalism. Consider yourself warned. Please read and agree to the disclaimer before reading on.